Thursday, January 15, 2015

The End

Well I guess I'm officially done this project. I was only able to make and edit one video, but I wouldn't have had much time to do another one. All around I think the project went well. I was able to learn enough through the past couple months. I wish I was able to do more with my mentor, but he wasn't exactly needed throughout the whole project. I was able to use YouTube videos frequently to figure out chord structures. I found the videos very useful because they were easy to follow. Part of this project was to find biblical through lines in our projects. I'd have to say creation enjoying was a huge part in this project. I was able to use Gods gifts that he has given me to be able to play musical instruments. Beauty creating and God worshipping were also incorporated in my project. Overall I think the project went pretty well. If I could go back to the beginning of the year I probably wouldn't have picked this project again just because I didn't think I put enough effort into it. I was as motivated to work on improving my piano skills as much as I would have hoped. Anyways thanks for listening to my blog and maybe I will be making another one in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment